Bio-trade and green growth
The research group was created in mid-2012, based on the lessons at the Master’s Degree in BioTrade and Sustainable Development and at the School of Social Sciences. This was a joint effort connected to common interests in BioTrade issues.
The group promotes a Seminar on Social Science Issues. On the other hand, it promotes knowledge and contributions on BioTrade and biodiversity.
- Identify key players in green growth in Peru from various like-minded institutions, both public and private.
- Promote debate among actors through working sessions and groups
- Promote research on issues related to BioTrade and green economy not only among the student community but also among professors. Also, support activities related to such research and/or topics.
- Monitor and participate in outreach activities
- Guide students interested in topics related to green economy and BioTrade
- Represent the university in conferences and seminars
- Promote and encourage workshops related to green economy
- Climate change
- BioTrade and green growth
- Carbon footprint in Peruvian exports
- Intellectual property