Munay (“will” in Quechua) is a youth organization with an interdisciplinary approach that seeks to transform citizens into agents of change towards sustainable development by promoting their participation in a project platform that incorporates research, training, communication, advocacy, volunteering and internship.
To generate young change agents who contribute to the construction of a sustainable world.
Munay has 5 strategic objectives:
- Do research, generate knowledge and promote research.
- Sensitize and develop communication forums and products.
- Train and provide tools for the strengthening and consolidation of competencies.
- Mobilize and promote access to areas of intervention.
- Advocate and promote representation in spaces of impact.
Lines of action:
- Investment and Financing
- Knowledge Management
- Human Talent Management